Sergeant, Texas Army National Guard (Ret)
Tracy Reep is currently the President and majority owner of a CVE verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business named Mid-Cities Home Medical Delivery Service, LLC (DUNS: 362261832). Mid-Cities Medical is a prime contractor for the Department of Veterans Affairs Veteran Integrated Service Network 17(VISN 17) since March, 1st 2009. His business provides in home oxygen services to over 3,500 VA patients throughout Texas. Additionally, Mid-Cities holds a VA Federal Supply Schedule (V797D-50540) focused on offering complete lines of respiratory and durable medical equipment to the VA’s veteran patients.
- November 1989:
- Joined the Texas Army National Guard as an Artilleryman while a freshman at Midwestern State University in Wichita Falls, TX, his hometown.
- 1989 – 2003:
- Served with his local National Guard Artillery unit as a citizen soldier.
- January 2003:
- Called up to active duty in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
- April 2003:
- His unit moved into Iraq and was tasked with various Infantry/Military police related jobs, in addition to their main Artillery mission.
- November 11, 2003:
- On Veterans Day, while conducting convoy security near Baghdad, his detail was ambushed and Tracy was severely injured. Tracy was immediately evacuated back to the United States where he received treatment at Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio, Texas.
- July 1, 2004:
- After eight months of intense medical treatment, Tracy was honorably discharged from active duty and medically retired..